How Does This Work?
It’s simple, after calling or filling out the contact form with Rick Funk you will have a quick conversation with the man himself where you can ask all the initial questions you may have about his Fraser River Sturgeon Fishing Trips.
Things To Know Before Inquiring About A Sturgeon Fishing Charter:
- Full day eight-hour trips are only available at this time
- The boat can fit up to 4 guests
- Rick has a handful of other boats available for use, but information on chartered trips that exceed four guests must be given EARLY so he can prepare for the usage of the other boats
- Rick prefers at least two weeks in-between the time of the inquiry and the date of booking to properly prepare for the chartered adventure (If you’re calling on a Thursday looking to go fishing on a Saturday that same week, you’re most likely going to be denied)
- We do not provide housing or flights for guests coming from out of the province or country
After the phone conversation is complete and a booking date is set – Rick will either follow up via email or by text messages where he’ll direct you on how to pay your initial $250 deposit through an E-Transfer.